Wednesday, October 1, 2008

1100 Trap Gun pt. 4

I cut the cheek piece out so I could add adjustable hardware (height only). Well...apparently right now I suck with a scroll saw, so it did not come out looking good. At least I did not ruin a good looking stock doing this. Then, trying to put wood nuts in the comb and then drilling them out did not work at all, I broke two of them and then they would come out when I tried to drill them. So I drilled it out for washers, but that looked and felt terrible, so I scrapped that idea and filled it in with JB Stick and formed it for the screw. I figure I do not need a washer on that. It is now functional, but looks like trash. Hopefully it will look a little better once I paint the thing up.

Photobucket Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah it needs paint.